How to start Website designing process
Building a website is one of the difficult jobs which take knowledge and data to do it right. Become familiar with the 7 periods of website designing and development and see how we can help.
The main purpose of the website is to display your business, in online marketing activities if you look at all the marketing channels and techniques what they actually do is guide visitors to your website and then these visitors turn into customers in marketing terms this is called conversions.
A bad website will basically cause you to waste money and other marketing methods because you don’t want more visitors if you can’t turn them into customers so the better your website is the more visitors are converted into your customers and it doesn’t really matter whether your sell consumer products online provide local services or build residences.
People who call themselves web designers in the industry are just a bunch of geeks with some basic coding knowledge of HTML/CSS without much planning, they will pretty quickly create a website for your with lots of information photos, contacts, but, the question is, would they be able to turn the visitors of your website into your customers.
And the answer is a simple NO.
What you need to do is search for somebody genuine about website designing well, that is the place where we come in. Below are the seven phases in which we complete our website designing and development from basic to a complete working website.
The first step is always about information gathering, identifying things like the website purpose Goals and target audience.
- Planning: This phase includes the definition of the site map, structure and technologies that were about to use
- Designing: After passing through the analysis and planning phase we start making our wireframe. We not only focus on wireframe models and the usual style in this stage but also on the usability of the user interface for the best feasible user experience.
- Content Delivery: content a very important part of the process is choosing to write text, photos or videos all optimized not only for your visitors but also for search engines.
- Development: Now we create the website using in the HTML(Hypertext Markup Language) and CSS(cascading style sheet) with some help from databases in other technologies as well if needed and websites can accessible to mobile devices too.
- Testing: we test all the technical features like code and scripts compatibility with major browsers but, we also ask ourselves if the website really fulfilled its purpose.
- Deployment: Launching the website does not finish our job, we always monitor what’s happening after the start enabling us to fix any possible deficiencies and if you require we also offer our service to maintain and update your website. So now you know Web Design is a very complex process but we believe this is how the website should be done and our customers agree and if you like our passion for high-quality web sites let’s get in touch we will be delighted to help you with what we do best